This installment of 10 questions, is brought to you by the Beijing Olympics
10. Why is it that people are already sick of the Olympics and it just barely started?
9. Aren’t you happy to see that Olympic gymnast, Shawn Johnston, has a healthy BMI. (Unlike lots of other gymnasts)
8. Have you calculated your neighborhoods WalkScore? (mine is 85)
7. Did you know that luck comes in @ 8? Lucky babies for minor celebrities. Twins turn 8. Iowa and Minnesota enjoy time in the spotlight. New Mexico is in on the eight craze too. Don’t forget the newlyweds!
6. Did you know that even online marketing has an Olympic theme?
5. Why don’t they just call Sead Dizdarevic a high-end ticket scalper?
4. Wasn’t the season finale of So You think You Can Dance a nice lead in to the Olympics.
3. Olympics on demand, why didn’t I think of that?
2. Wanna know why you should keep your own calendar (and that even at the lowest of lows, there is a light at the end of the tunnel)?
1. Is it just me, or is the Opening Ceremony too much spectacle, not enough sport?