Here is a short and sweet Top 5 list, in lieu of 10 questions.
5. Every magazine/website I have registered for, ever, is adding me to their daily mailing list and the recpients of 3rd party offer lists, even though I did not opt-in
4. $2 drinks are available at Starbucks, in the afternoon. (Is it just me, orare two trips to Starbucks, in one day, a bit excessive.)
3. Whole Paycheck is pitching bargain priced groceries. (But honestly the bulk section and the 365 products are well-priced.)
2. Web meetings, not in-person meetings (live meetings) are the norm.
1. P. Diddy is retiring his private jet for coach to save $$ on gas.