So I am sure many of you hear, Apple released new laptops this week. If you didn’t, here is a summary. I wish my news could get that much coverage and attention. Haha, but the rest of us aren’t apple. But we can learn from the best on presentation skills, answering the tough questions and getting your message across.
Present like Steve Jobs:
- Wow ‘Em Like Steve Jobs
- Deliver like Steve Jobs
- BNET’s Presentation Tips
- A Video of this week’s event
- Prepare in advance. A lot.
- Tell a story
- Have a structure to your presentation
- Make sure your visuals are relevant, but not distracting. You should tell the story, not the visuals
- Be excited about the topic, and your presentation
- Address the tough issue directly (like SJ did regarding his health)
- Plan to get asked, and prepare your answers
- In desperate times, act like a politician and redirect the question to your topic of choice. 🙂