- Are you looking for marketing automation software?
- Solutions for lead nurturing and drip marketing?
- Did you notice that your CRM was designed for sales interactions, not marketing campaigns?
- Have you been on a hunt to improve your marketing department’s reporting and metrics on campaigns and programs?
- Do you need to create a separate database of your early-stage prospects, suspects or leads?
- Do you want to implement lead scoring?
- Are looking to track your paid search or google campaigns, build landing pages and manage your email campaigns in one place?
Well that was me a few months ago. And I blogged about it. These posts on marketing automation were so popular, I thought I’d make it much easier for you to find them. Here is the running list on marketing automation solutions with my opinions, my choice and even other vendors. (Because I couldn’t find info when I was shopping for it.) Contact me or comment if you’d like to be on the list, this page is meant to be a dynamic resource, to make it easier for the other shoppers.
Some opinions from my friends
- My Winner: Pardot
- The Dark Horse with “inbound marketing”: Hubspot
- Automation with Tagging, Voice and Direct Mail together: Office Auto Pilot
- The Open Source App: Loop Fuse
- Web Content, RSS and Automation: Marqui
- Web Content with Automation: MarketBright
- Automation for people who like PowerPoint: Marketo
- The incumbent: Eloqua
- Active Conversion